The new Trekker pellet stove with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient pellet stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 83.2% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. The standard 7-day wireless programmable thermostat, 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot ensure this pellet stove is easy to operate. These efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only stove available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Certified to NEW 2020 EPS Standard
- Heat large spaces with up to 51,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .74 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with an 80lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 83.2% efficiency
- Exclusive “Efficient Energy” (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- 7-day wireless programmable wall thermostat
|BTU/hr Input2:||16,400 – 51,000|
|Heating Capacity3:||1,300 – 2,900 sq ft|
|Hopper Capacity4:||80 lbs|
|Viewing Area:||217 sq in|
1 Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
2 BTU/hr Input based on maximum feed rate per hour multiplied by approximately 8600 BTU, which is average BTU from a pound of pellets.
3 This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
4 Fuel density and pellet shape will affect hopper capacity.
5 Weighted Average LHV (Low Heating Value) efficiency.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner’s manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner’s/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.